Pace University’s Commitment to Quality
The development and enhancement of computer technology and the Internet enable Pace University to expand the meaning of its motto “Opportunitas” by delivering high-quality online education to students who desire or require the flexibility of distance learning. The University Provost shapes and implements Pace’s educational philosophy and policies, and is committed to providing the same quality educational experience for all Pace students, whether they study online or onsite.
As part of this commitment, Pace Online provides comprehensive services that include:
- Support for students taking online courses
- A week-long online certification workshop for instructors
- Ongoing workshops and events for faculty teaching online courses
The Seidenberg School’s Excellence in Online Learning
The Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems has enthusiastically embraced the University’s commitment to online learning excellence. The MSIT–Cybersecurity earned a top 25 ranking from U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Graduate Computer Information Technology Programs, scoring near the 90th percentile for how well faculty are trained in distance education.
All faculty are certified in online education through the University’s Faculty Center, and the school’s online courses hew closely to the Quality Matters rubric. Quality Matters is a national consortium dedicated to inter-institutional quality assurance for online learning.
The Seidenberg School has led the way at Pace by implementing measures that include:
- Collaborating closely with instructional designers to effectively deliver engaging content
- Monitoring online student progress
- Using an embedded assessment tool that empowers instructors to modify and refine courses at any time during the semester based on student feedback
To learn more about the Seidenberg School’s online MSIT–Cybersecurity, fill out the fields below to download a free brochure. You can also call us toll-free at 866-843-7205 to talk with one of our admission advisors.